“Absolutely the most beautiful lashes with a caring expert hand…“
“Anna is amazing! Professional with such gentle hands“
“I can’t speak highly enough about Anna & the service she provides"
Time to take my experience from teaching in a laboratory, to the salon!
Ever since I started my career in medical science, I have been teaching… and I have loved it! Guiding vacation scholars, students of all levels and new technical staff. To see them grow and succeed in their laboratory work has been truly rewarding. Now it is time to take my experience in the laboratory, to the lash salon.
When it comes to lashing, I was trained by one of the very best. Marnie Kallmeyer, a qualified beauty therapist and lash guru, started lashing in 2006 and soon opened up the very first lash salon in Perth. She was also the very first to bring volume lashes to Perth in 2013. In short, she came with a wealth of experience and her support for my own lash journey has been immense. My small home salon quickly grew and after 3 years, I was able to take over the brand Marnie created – The Lash Merchant.
I am now in a place where I feel ready to pass on what Marnie has given to me. I will offer a 2-day course for beginners to learn how to apply classic lash extensions. The course will include theory as well as hands on 1on1 training using models.
I will strive to go above and beyond to support YOUR lash journey and I can’t wait!
Here is a glimpse of what you will learn and obtain:
- Detailed operating manual for Currambine Lash Studio to guide your own business
- Isolating the natural lash correctly
- How to successfully deal with every shape in front of you
- What curl of extension for what eye shape
- What lengths of extensions and WHEN NOT to use them
- Hands on precise application
- Health, hygiene and good habits
- How to handle the difficult clients
- What to do if your client is not happy
- Station set up and technician self care
- Reactions and what to do
- 1 on 1 training
- Ongoing mentoring and support along your journey for as long as you need
- A lash kit (valued at over $500) containing the things you need to get you started and make back your investment and much much more...
Your Classic / Beginners Lash Kit includes:
- 1X Silk Mixed Length Tray B Curl .12
- 1X Silk Mixed Length Tray C Curl .12
- 1X Silk Mixed Length Tray D Curl .12
- 1x mixed tray Pre Made Volume Fans 8-13mm
- Isolating tweezers
- Application tweezers
- Volume tweezers
- 3 x Adhesives
- Adhesive remover
- Mascara brushes
- Make up wands
- Micro brushes
- Adhesive stone
- Lash tile
- Lash brush
- 50 x Eye pads
- Micropore Tapes
- 10 x Nozzle wipes
- Lash cleanser
- Make up bag
Contact me NOW on 0432 337 713 or firstname.lastname@example.org to secure dates for YOUR new lash journey.